Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sour Squirms - The Natural Confectionery Co.





















Introducing my all time favorite - The Sour Squirms! (Made in Australia) I love sour candies, I can just pop them in my mouth, one after another.

Location: NTUC, Jurong East
Price: $3.90 per pack























I love the colors!
Flavors:
Red: Raspberry
Orange: Orange
Yellow: Banana
Green: Lime
 Purple: Blackcurrant






















Coated with sugar but the worm itself is sour. The company is well known for using natural ingredients and colorings are extracted from fruits and vegetables. I love the gummy texture of the worm and the best part is it doesn't stick on my teeth. My favorite is the purple-green worm. Indeed, candies made from fruit juice taste like the real deal unlike many of the fake plastic flavor candies. Real ingredients = great quality.






































Chewy and soft. Delectable treats!

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment