Sunday, June 17, 2012

Astons @ Jurong East
























This is the first time I order Astons takeaway. I usually eat at the outlet.
 Chargrill chicken with 2 sides: $6.50
























I really don't know if the staff gave me an extra portion of the pasta salad or it was meant to be that much.
























I figure that the two spaces are meant for two sides so the staff did give me an extra portion. The pasta salad was really off standard. Very diluted unlike the creamy ones I usually have. This is sour and bits of pepper made it bitter. Two portions didn't brighten my day.
























On the underhand, the chargrill chicken is delicious. The meat is really tender and the portion that Astons gives is bigger than that of Chargrill. This is one juicy chicken cutlet and the mushroom gravy goes really well with it. Very well cook.
























The vegetables in the garden salad is really fresh. I love the tomatoes. The sauce is ridiculously sour. I scraped some out. Other than that, it is fine.

Rating: 3/5 I really want to give it a 2.5 because of the pasta salad but the chicken saved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment