Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hot Tomato Express @ Dhoby Ghaut

Location: 68 Orchard Road Plaza Singapura, #B2-40 Singapore 238 839

Hanging out with my friend! I like Hot Tomato because their portion speaks for their price. Not that it is really expensive but the portion is rather satisfying.
























Add $3.50 to a meal and get a soup of the day (For that day was tomato soup) and one tiny garlic breadstick plus a cup of drink. (I got lime juice) I learnt it the hard way, not to order acid drinks with tomato soup. I didn't finish the juice. The tomato soup is really appetizing. Slightly sour tomato broth with herbs. Great dip for the garlic bread.
























Main course: Pork N sausage. - $9.90 Comes with Aglio Olio spaghetti, leafy and a cup of gravy that taste like the mashed potato sauce.

 I love the taste aglio olio. Made out of simple ingredients like olive oil, herbs, garlic and chopped parsley yet so delicious. The pasta is well cooked and in my opinion much better than Pasta Mania.























Chipolata sausages is a little soft. I would love it more it the skin is crispier. The pork chop is  very springy and well seasoned. The mashed potato dip goes well with the pork chop and sausages. Pretty filling dish for a $15++ meal.


Rating: 4/5 I really like this. The service is pretty fast and the food is awesome.

You can visit their website here: Hot Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment