Sunday, September 16, 2012

King's Cookie Monster































Location: Fairprice
Price: $3.90 per box (5's)

I'm looking for cheap treats once again. I love the cookie monster that pretends to eat cookie at Sesame street and wonder if I like this ice cream too.


























































The outer coating is milk chocolate that is thicker than the usual ice cream with rice crisps on it. The crisps are still crispy (I thought it will be soft)































The core is pretty amazing. I thought the middle will be liquid chocolate, once again, it is a thick chunk of milk chocolate in the middle. (It is kinda of like the chocolate you get to the bottom of the cone.)

I love the layering, sweet milk chocolate coating that wraps the slightly bitter and soft chocolate ice cream with a sweet milk chocolate core.
































I finished all 5 by myself in a day. Shucks.


Rating: 4/5

Cheap treats for craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment