Sunday, September 9, 2012

Carl's Jr. @ Vivocity

Quick bite with my friend before catching a movie! I have only eaten at Carl's Jr once or twice and I can barely remember the taste.








Charbroiled BBQ chicken combo at $10.80. I love the wholemeal bun with smoked chicken, tomatoes and lettuce. It is a little dry though. A healthier alternative than the usual bun. The burger is kinda smaller than what I expect because my friend said that Carl's Jr serves really huge burgers. I guess this is not one of them though.























Self-made ice lemon tea! This is pretty cool, getting to make my own tea to my preference. I thought I added a lot of sugar water but in the end it is not as sweet as I thought it will be. Imagine how much sugar they must have added to the can of Seasons ice lemon tea I usually drink.























Crispy fries with skin. Pretty good golden fries.


Rating: 3.5/5

This will be a very healthy meal without the fries. Pretty good fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment