Sunday, July 15, 2012

Myojo Ramen Char Mee























Got this at Fairprice.
Price: $2.10 (5 in a pack)
This is one cheap food. Unhealthy food are always cheaper than healthy food. Last semester when I had to rush for deadlines, I ate  instant noodles daily like for 2 weeks. Didn't really feel well after eating all the processed food. These stuff, we should really only eat them once in a while.























This is one of my favourite. I prefer dried noodles then soup ones. I added prawns to this one!























I really like the taste of this. There is this aromatic sesame oil taste lingering in my mouth. If you add the entire packet of chilli oil, it gets a little spicy. The mee is springy. One mouth of noodle with one bite of the prawn. Nom nom nom. Definitely in my top 10 instant mee that I'd tasted.


Rating : 3.5/5 Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment