Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cadbury Marvellous Creations

I finally bought the new Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate. - Love their new packaging. Colorful candies just makes you wanna eat them. I have always wanted the combination of candy and chocolate in a bar. Well done Cadbury.



Jelly Popping Candy & Beanies / Jelly & Crunchie Bits flavor. $1.80 each.

















I'll start with Jelly & Crunchie Bits flavor. Visible jelly on the top of the chocolate bar.


Crunchie bits at the bottom. I love Crunchie! Those crunchy honeycomb bits are my favorite.


Sweet smooth rich milk chocolate with chewy jelly beans.

The chocolate is relatively sweeter than the jellies. There are 7 of these jellies in my bar (Yeah I counted) and it gets a little annoying when it get stuck on my teeth. Better to eat this bar at home so that you can get it off your teeth without worrying about anyone staring at you. Contrasting texture of hard and chewy in a bar.


Jelly Popping Candy I didn't freeze this one (Visible teeth mark!) Oh well, just wanted to let you guys see what is in it. The blue and red stuff in there are popping candy which makes a sound very similar to a crackling fire log in your mouth. I still remember getting a shock of my life eating the candy for the first time as a kid.


Chocolate in a chocolate. Inception. These are milk chocolate in candy shells, similar to smarties and m&m chocolate. There is only one pathetic jelly bean in this bar. Not very convince by the percentage of the content printed on the wrapper. To describe the chocolate in a sentence: Soft and smooth outside crunching and noisy within.


If you ask me, I prefer the  Jelly & Crunchie Bits because there are more jellies (I still like them even though they get on the teeth) and Crunchie is my all time favorite.

To conclude, I think it is a very fun candy chocolate to snack on.

No comments:

Post a Comment