Saturday, May 1, 2010

Meiji Products (Singapore)

Hi. I just started this food blog. I shall post everything I ate!

Meiji sales have offers every now and then at quality road so you have to scout for these offers.




This is bought at Meiji sales! Cost: $2.30
If you wanna know how big is this box, it is actually the size of 2 and a half Apple iphone. It tastes very familiar like...


Karl cheese.

Basically, it just have the cheese and corn taste. This is super addictive and you should try!
5stars!



Petit Brunch (2x87g) $2.24

Flavors: Chicken/Curry
One thing i like about meiji is that they make most snacks bite size. If you ever tried chicken biscuits in your primary school, it taste just like it. This probably contains msg because I feel really thirsty after eating them.
3 stars.



I placed one Pucca on top so you can see how it looks like. If you had ever tried the hello panda, this taste like it. The differences are that the texture of the Pucca is smoother than hello panda and it's much harder(pretzel like) too. Personally, I prefer Hello Panda and the strawberry flavor! The good thing is that it is not too sweet so you can much on one after another.

4 stars for Strawberry Hello Panda!
3 stars for Pucca.

You can buy them at fairprice.
Hello panda 57.5g $0.95 (Cookie and cream/cream/strawberry/Chocolate/Double chocolate)
Pucca 50g $1.20 (Chocolate/Strawberry)



I don't know what this is but it taste exactly like Yan yan. The only difference is the tiny sugar balls that you can dip it in.

3stars.

I saw this at Fairprice.

I actually ate most of their products. Shall update you people the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment